Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And now the end is near, My friend I will state my case on which I am certain



So brings about the end of regular use of zuluseye.blogspot.com.  I may return to this site at some point in the future but for now my blogging focus is transferring to my new site.


It is with great excitement I announce the launching of my new website www.chasingdreams.ca !  This is where I will keep my online journal as I go on my adventure to see the Olympic Games in Vancouver.  Here you will see all my photos I capture, my random thoughts on my experiences and the stories of the people I meet along the way.  Please check back regularly to be apart of the experiences.  For more information feel free to message me at brian@chasingdreams.ca

Thank You for your support through out the years and I hope you visit the new site.
Brian

5 comments:

  1. That is a very good tip especially to those new to thhe blogosphere.
    Brief but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read article!
    pcmover professional torrent
    file viewer plus crack
    quicktime pro registration code
    airparrot torrent
    webcammax full
    Crack Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you'd want to hire a blogger, I'd be happy to do so.
    I'm sure this will be a big help to you, and I look forward to it.
    I'd be happy to help if you ever need someone to shoulder some of your responsibilities.
    My blog will link back to yours in return for writing material for yours.
    If you'd like to get in touch, please do so by email. I appreciate your kind words!
    komplete ultimate
    cleanmypc crack
    adwcleaner crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm intrigued about your site because I have a similar one.
    Is there anything you can do? If this is the case, how can it be stopped?
    Do you have any dietary supplements or other products to suggest to us? Recently, I've received so much.
    It drives me nuts, so any help is greatly appreciated.
    thunderbir crack
    controlmynikon pro crack
    express vpn crack
    magix photostory deluxe crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first comment here, so I wanted to give it as soon as possible
    Call and say that you really enjoy reading your blog posts. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I'll tag your blog and come back here often.
    I'm sure I'll learn a lot here! Good luck
    next! Thank you for your wonderful contribution!
    syncback crack
    webstorm crack
    movavi slideshow maker 2 crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your work very wonderful. Thanks for sharing this post is excellent article. Keep it up
    Warparty Crack
    apowermirror crack
    Book of Demons Crack
    Beyond Two Souls Crack

    ReplyDelete